Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Shing!

Is the value we place on worldly things justified?

To think that an end to a scholarship will lead to a person ending his life. Would you kill if someone got on the wrong side of you? The professor seems to be very unlucky to have been at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Yet we are all slaves to our emotions. Like how I have reasoned for so many times but failed. How can we really know what we will do when we are pushed to the edge? Even before I typed this entry, my sister called me an idiot because her cookies got erased when I used her computer to do my iBanking. That was an emotional response. As is what the response I have for her in my head.

Ah. People are just like that. Animals at best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.