Friday, March 13, 2009

Plant lovers and Ikea goers.

Meet my lovely colleagues from Centre for Corporate Learning (CCL) holding their beloved plants newly purchased from Ikea =)

Just in case you were wondering, I am working in EDC@SMa, which is a fully owned subsidiary of Singapore Manufacturers' Federation (SMa), but is funded by SPRING Singapore. Yes, it's complicated. CCL is a division of SMa, just as EDC is another. It so happens that we share the same office at Level 8, but do completely different things, namely training and advisory consultancy respectively. Hmm.

Work has been mostly fun because my colleagues are funny people who joke all the time and make fun of each other. I wish I were funnier myself! Which is ironic, because I am supposedly very funny already. Pfft! Well, I'm a social retard amidst people I don't know well, I guess.

Anyways, the photo was taken because I happened to have a camera on hand in preparation for the Slumber Party tonight, and they happened to buy plants from Ikea to decorate their desks for reducing work stress. Hahas. Lucky them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.