Sunday, March 29, 2009

Aspirations.

We were eating at Chalk at the top of Mount Sophia yesterday when Enqing observed that I seem to have a lot of things I want to do. Chee Keen commented on the same thing today in Yen Chin's car, "wah, you want to do a lot of things hor?"

I don't think so. They are all somehow related...

1. Keyboard lessons
2. Jazz Piano lessons (maybe can self-learn)
3. Vocal lessons
4. Buy a foldable kayak and row in reservoirs like fullmoon
5. Hip hop dance classes
6. EVENTUALLY go for OSIM Triathlon next year

I just think that this opportunity of not having anything to do would never come again. Before I get swept into the abyss of endless lectures and tutorials and projects, I should do what I like. Don't you think so too?

If only dreams come true for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.