Monday, March 02, 2009

Dry Thunder.

The master plan forms in my head as I think of where to escape to during my birthday. It's just a fantasy really. I know I will not save up enough money to go in the end. Even if I do, I don't think I can bear to blow it on air tickets! Now, how convenient it would be if I now discover that I have a distant uncle who just died and left an inheritance for me! Hahas..

Anyways, Operation Bep went quite awry today. We did manage to procure something, but it seems like finding out what the rest of the things would be will be quite concussing. That is why one should always have a wishlist in a very visible place. Like Facebook notes! Or set up a blog right now and tell everyone about it and have only one post titled: All I want this year.

Oh yes, I had new developments for my future start up. It will be at One Tree Hill and it's gonna be called The Pad @ One Tree Hill! And I realised that I don't need as big a place as I thought previously. Now all that's left is to go off to France for barista lessons when I turn 30. Hahas.. If I can come up with a new hybrid of coffee beans, maybe I can request for SEEDS funding from SPRING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.