Saturday, March 14, 2009

A rainy post for a rainy day.

It's raining! An especially good time for listening to Mandarin pop songs and feeling emo. I missed worship practice so that I can sleep at home after the Slumber Party, but ended up being wakened up the thunder and lightning =/

Work has been so tiring of late that I wish I had more time to laze around in the weekends. But it seems like every Saturday and Sunday is spent rushing between home and Redhill, or home and Balestier, then town. This might be the start of church fatigue =X It's not that I don't like church or going for worship prac. I just don't like travelling all that much. Especially when I have been squeezing with half of Singapore in the MRTs in the weekdays already.

Oh, that reminds me, just this morning when I was on the MRT on my way back, there was this man fiddling with his PDA and muttering, "spastic Singapore kids" when someone with a baby stroller went past him. What's with that?! Bloody Singapore adults! It's not as if you weren't a Singapore kid before you know. It's like saying you are spastic yourself. It's so insulting to spastic people and to our kids lorh. Tsk tsk. No wonder Singapore turned out to be so ungracious. We have such stuck up people.

Anyways, back to the topic of Mandarin pop. Did I mention that I have been hooked to Kenji Wu Ke Qun lately? He's really quite good. Plus the fact that his range is about the same as my one, so it's super easy to sing for me. Hahas..

It's funny, but I bought his Magik Great Hits CD when I was out with Chow and never got to listen to it and when I went for KBox with EQ, Ivan and Teckie, we actually sang some of his songs.. So it turned out to be the KBox that intro-ed me to him rather than the CD. Hmmmm.. And I love the yellow upright in the MV! A yellow upright for my birthday!! Hahas..

Okay. Take a listen to this song. It's what EQ sang in KBox. Ahem ahem. Thinking about Milan, no doubt.


不屑纪念 Bu Xie Ji Nian - Kenji Wu Ke Chun 吳克群

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.