Friday, March 20, 2009

So..

I went for the SPRING EDS Scholarship interview earlier today.

I have no idea how I did, only that I meant what I said to the interviewee. If I get it, it would be a good bonus, and it would take some load off the family finances.

The sole reason I went for this scholarship is really because I feel that SPRING is in a good position to help SMEs. I guess I am just that kind of person who needs a higher calling in everything I do. Since working in EDC, it seems like this is where all the action is, where what you do actually have some real positive impact on others. I think that is a very important factor in any job that I undertake.

I would say that the essay question was quite tough as there was so much to say, and my essay skills are getting rusty. I gestured a little too much in my interview too, didn't I? Hmmm..

I hope I get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.