Monday, September 08, 2008

trooops!

ZOMG! I just stumbled on this totally cool blog shop that sells the shades that 木村拓哉 wears in Change!
I am actually thinking of buying quite a few of their sunglasses already. It's supposedly totally the fashion now in Korea/Japan/anywhere-that's-not-Singapore. Check these out. They actually take their own photographs and all. Wahhh..
I'm thinking of buying the yellow one and black one. What do you think? But I think I won't be able to match it with any of my clothes leh.. Hahas..

Pamela is thinking of buying the whole shop already right? Lols.

I can't wait for them to come up with some guy clothes. HOPEFULLY WITH MY SIZE RANGE and not some tall skinny type. =/

So what are you waiting for? Go visit TROOOPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.