Monday, September 22, 2008

57

Hello again, and it's me from Place-Bigger-Than-A-Stone-But-Smaller-Than-A-Boulder.

It's the second day, and I'm feeling really tired. Is this jet lag? Hahas.. It's strange because it's now 6 pm here but it's supposed to be just 4 pm in Singapore. And I woke up at 4 am today. Just kept falling asleep when the Commander here was briefing us on what we are to do and what to observe.

Frankly speaking, I am feeling quite inadequate here. Almost like I am not needed. I guess that's because my work will only really start (and suck) when the exercise troops start coming in. Right now I just have to study all the data that I have and hope for the best. =/

Getting dizzy spells lately. I suspect I might have gotten hypertension from all the excess flab. FUCK. Hopefully the Go-Overseas-Get-Slim plan works. So far it's not.. Hahas...

Okay. See you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.