Thursday, September 25, 2008

54

This was a long day. We started discussing food with the contractors and it turned out to be quite fruitful. Seems like we are not wasting our time after all! And we managed to give quite a good update to G4.

You know, in life you meet different people who have so many different views and thoughts. Thoughts that may not necessarily coincide with yours. Hopefully I can control myself enough to work with him. I mean, he's not a bad guy. I just dislike people who try to be politically correct and just look out for the own benefit. People who want to show off their stuff and knowledge without really having much of it. Okay, he's not so bad.. but it's just the vibe. Wrong frequency!

Anyways, we had a very extended brief to G4, causing us to only take dinner at 8 plus. That meant that we had to go to Big W again. Wah.. I saw some very chio girls at the food stalls =)) But I think angmoh body composition is quite screwed up. Big asses and big melons. I still like Asians - we are more well proportioned. Hahas.. I had a good feast though. Hehs.

Did I mention that the servings were huge? I had Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Pasta and it was better than Pastamania's cos of the REAL and BIG CHUNKSA chicken. Really really filling and wholesome. Hahas. Who would have known that microwaved food can be this good?

I think the people here think that we are aliens. Well, we literally are, actually. Hmm.. there was this goth guy who high-fived me, and a lady who stopped one of the Warrant Officers and asked what we were doing there.. And I thought coming out in the local newspaper was publicity enough.

I'm quite tired now.. so I'll just retire. Tomorrow seems to be rather free for me. I wonder what I'll do..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.