Friday, September 19, 2008

摘星

Did I mention that I was finally going to take my piano examinations next year? It has been 6 years since I started playing the piano, yet I have never took up the courage to really go for the exams. I never could quite see an old guys along with so many young little kids showing how well they can play.

That said, I guess the only way to move forward is to challenge myself, to do just the thing that I wouldn't dare to do. That's why I wanted to take the exams. I want to fulfill the dream of being able to play for my wife when I get old and useless =)

Anyways, I went to watch these chain of flash videos that got me thinking of playing the piano in the first place, other than the fact that the person I liked that that time could play the piano. Hahas..

These are really good. So go watch them okae? It'll keep you entertained while I'm gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.