Thursday, May 22, 2008

Psybursacks

I have been having mental sex with the Enterprise System (nope, its not the spaceship in Star Trek, and yes, I know that if you are my good friend, you probably don't even know that the spaceship in Star Trek is called Enterprise) this whole week. The ES is actually something only QMs would know about. Actually more like RQs. Now that I am a pseudo RQ, I'm picking up on it really really fast. I even compiled a "ES Bible" today just to file all the information...

It actually feels good to be back home typing away on my buloggggg! =) I am beginning to feel more human now. Finally away from my bosses who pressurise people by insinuation. I hate that! Like say what you want to say instead of placing it in a roundabout way. Whatever!

I'm totally craving for 韩剧! I need some emotional recharge. I'm been in neutral gear for the longest time with no upheavals. Is that part of growing up? Like finally becoming immune to things, or doing things that does not require emotions. Its basically just execution all the time without much thinking. I am so going to hate working life. Maybe I just need to be in a relationship. LOL.

Anyways, I'm starting to realise that I have been spending too much. That 600 plus bucks was to big a hole for me to feel no impact. My phone bill just came and it was another big shock. Did I actually call others so much? Did I even talk so much? I should totally scale down now and start using my office and home phone. And that also means lessening the number of calls I make.

Did I ever mention that my sentences don't lead into the next one? They are disjointed. Hmm.. I guess it's because life is generally boring now and each paragraph can contain such minimal information. Or perhaps I'm never one who goes into much details. I am a macro person. Leave micro to the biologists!

I'm just tired. Someone give me a hug in Facebook. Hahas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.