Saturday, May 17, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHER!

Cher is like the most zai kayaking coach I've seen, mainly because he's my only kayaking coach. Hahas.. We bought a Durian Fudge Cake (ewwww....) and a bottle a beer for him. It was quite hilarious because we actually forgot to get a lighter. So he blew a candle imaginarily. Lols.

It was really good to go back for training after so long. It really feels like I'm old, now that I am labelled a "J4". Like. Man. And I think both Chai Kee and I agree that we are too old to comprehend the little things that the juniors do. Hahas.. They are so carefree! Like abusing their lives because they have so much time and they are not tied down by work. Their minds are not numb and immotive yet.

I think I am going to make training a weekly thing. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.