Sunday, May 25, 2008

I have dreams..

I once dreamt of being a Japanese. Hahas.. Peck Hor would probably kill me if he saw this. It was just after I watched Beach Boys. I dreamt of the waves, of the carefree cycling around a small town. I dreamt of speaking a foreign language which sounded so kawaii.. I dreamt of meeting a cute girl and spending each moment with her.

I once dreamt of acting. Of being everyone and no one at the same time. Of wearing the fancy clothes I saw on television. Of living a life which everyone is interested it yet no one really cares for at the same time.

I once dreamt of falling in love. Of playing the piano to a her in my old age. Of sitting on the beach and just listening to the waves lapping on the shore while watching the sunset. Of strolling in parks. Of kissing her softly. Of meeting her in some romantic way, like we were swapped at birth and were fated to meet.

I once dreamt that I could reach the sky if only I tried. I thought all that was in the world merely waited for me to seize them. I dreamt that I could be a lawyer. Or I could be a singer. Or I could be a successful do-nothing without having a thing to worry about.

Then I woke up. And realised that it was all a lucid dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.