Wednesday, May 28, 2008

=(

If you are feeling emo or sad right this moment, remember the feeling. Hold it. Treasure it. Give it a big hug and feel its embrace. You might not feel this strongly ever again. I know I don't. You won't get it now. Because you still have it. But you will understand it soon.

For the longest time now, life has been a very very flat line. Every day starts with me waking up at 6.30 AM and wishing I had more time to sleep. I will proceed to change into my clothes and then going for work. I will then feel faint in the car because I was dehydrated by not drinking water in the morning (don't ask me why it happens to me). Then work starts. And it's of course the same old thing over again, worrying about things that rightly concerns others. Logistics is all about getting other people's worries dumped on you and having you to solve it. What satisfaction! Anyway, work ends, and I go home for dinner. And I sleep. And then it starts again until the weekend comes.

Its all so uneventful that it's painful. It's also a very lonely job. Haix. Now that even RQ is not there.. I basically have no one to talk to. Why can't I have a normal NSF life like everyone else? I need a break. Even though no amount of breaks is enough.. I need respite. I need to feel again. I don't want to be buried by work and worries!

Argh! The agony!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.