Friday, May 02, 2008

More Fun! QM Branch Cohesion.

It's one day after Labour Day, and one day before the weekend. I came up with this brilliant idea to have our branch cohesion today so that we can siam going to work. Woohoo!

The men have been getting more sian since RQ got out of action. So I thought this would be a good idea to cheer them up and get Rainer to familiarise himself with the platoon again. The idea of the day was to have a day of watery fun at Wow Wow Wet followed with some good food before we fall out for the day so that they can enjoy the long weekend.



And so we met at Pasir Ris at 9AM in the morning and had our breakfast at White Sands Mac. I tried the new McGriddles. Hmm.. It was basically just the regular SME dipped in maple syrup. Not bad... but not good either. I also learnt one thing about my boss. He doesn't drink coffee! That's quite amazing, because RQ is a coffee addict and me, I loooovvvveeee a Venti Mocha Frappucino.

The people were generally late, and I was starting to feel quite uncomfortable because boss kept asking me where everyone was. Hmm.. A single cohesion day is the product of many man hours of planning and admin work you know. Imagine the AI I had to do, and RAWR I had to complete before we could all go out. Bleh.. Now appreciate the times you go out with your friends without having to consider the possibility that you might get dehydrated along the way, or get into an accident because you didn't have 7 hours of sleep. Man!

Anyways, we finally got to Wow Wow Wet after we finished our breakfast, only to find out that it was closed.............



SAD!!!!! Ruzaidi didn't tell me that the place wouldn't be open until 1PM!! In fact he said it would be open lorh! WTH. Like that how do we go in to enjoy the sun and water?! With my newly imbued camera phone, I immediately gathered the whole platoon so that we can cam whore so that I can whine here. WHINE!!!


With that huge disappointment and my hours of planning down the gutter, we decided to head over to Princess for Iron Man. It was quite funny because 5 of us had to squeeze into CCO's car. I was thinking of how hilarious it would be if you kept seeing people coming out of the car. LOL. Anyways, Princess was only $7! That meant $98 flying out of my bank =/ The moviewwas quite good I guess.. but there were places in it where I almost fell asleep. 3 stars! That's the max I'd give it.

The day ended with makan at Pizza Hut. We celebrated Michael Nicholas' birthday too.. Muhammad wanted to smash cake into him, but we didn't manage to do that in the end =( It would have been fun! But hey, I guess it was fun enough. Nicholas got a nice peppermint chocolate cake and we got a wholesome meal filled with calories. Yayness!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.