Sunday, May 11, 2008

birthday buzz...

I am freaking 20! That makes me not a boy, not yet a man. No Yang Tze movies yet! Urgh. Lols.

My birthday kinda started with a lot of smses.. which I am thankful for. Wah.. I was about to sleep then suddenly all the smses started coming and all.. Thanks to all you guys and girls who sent me smses yeah? I feel so loved =)

Anyways, I spent my birthday playing mahjong for the most part, and then eating zi cha at Chong Pang. And feeling quite pissed off because my sister was so lazy. Like. Argh! But then I decided to be happy since it was my birthday, see?

Then today I went to buy myself a birthday present! So now I have two things off my wishlist. I got my W910i from Mum, and I got a sling bag from myself! How cool is that? I'll leave the rest of the things to a sugar mummy who might take interest in me. LOL.

Anyways, really thanks to all who remembered my birthday, even those who got reminded by facebook and friendster. Hehs.. I really want to go watch Liao Zhai now, so I guess I'd leave blogging to when I am more emo =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.