Sunday, May 04, 2008

Looking at you through the tube.



I was kinda watching Wanda Sykes as recommended by Tan Long, and eventually got to Kathy Griffin, and then Oprah and then Ellen and then Oprah again on Youtube.. and I found this really sweet voice of Esmee Denters. It's almost diabetic, the saccharine quality..

I wonder if JEDIT started a YouTube channel, we would be as famous as all these famous YouTubers. Hmm.. We played with this idea since the end of JC days, but I think we never really got about doing it. Now we are just old unfunny people with the hay chucked outta our days. It sucks to feel old! I think it's the non-exercise talking. Get off your ass fatass!

Anyways, do go listen to her. I especially liked Like A Star and of course, this video, Stop and Stare by One Republic. Yeah, you go Netherlander!

> Esmee Denter's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.