Sunday, November 14, 2010

The weekend.

The weekend was not the most productive one I have experienced. Spent a lot of time clearing by backlog of American TV series so that I can really concentrate on my exams next week. One thing good though, was that I acted upon my resolution to start learning graphic design proper by buying this book:



Although books are no substitute for the rigours of a design education, I figured that I don't have the option of going to a design school full-time. Besides, lots of designers have learnt this by themselves. I'm sure I can figure something out too! =)

The next week promises to be one that is packed with mugging. Hopefully I survive! Please pray for me eh? And I hope you have a great week too =)

1 comment:

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.