Saturday, November 20, 2010

Spoils of the Day!

I went to UNIQLO at Tampines 1 today to do some shopping for my student exchange! Look what I got =)
Premium Down Outer Coat.

I love the furry hood that is gonna make me look like I am an Eskimo! Really like the shininess too =)

My FAVORITE! CHECKS!

UNIQLO's flannel shirts were going at an offer of $29.90, so I thought I'd grab one. Muahahaha! I'll use it in exchange anyways what! I am not wasting money okae!

Heat Tech Long Johns

I also got myself some really long johns. Come to think of it, it might have been cheaper if I bought these at Winter World. Oh wells, at least now I have everything I need for exchange. Hopefully this supposed Heat Tech holds up to its name!

Now, I actually went out today to take my StanChart Marathon race pack with Wei Lun. So here's how it looks like! I kinda miss when they used to give us gym bags instead. These drawstring bags are totally useless =/


The loot wasn't very fantastic. I guess the only thing of note was the free 7-day gym pass to Pure Fitness that I might use if I can figure out where Knightsbridge is. And the shower gel that they gave. What happened to all the Berocca and 100 plus??

But anyways, I have half a mind to pon this year's marathon. I might just die during the run with my level of fitness now =( Time to train up!

It was a great time of catching up with Wei Lun over lunch at Kim Gary today too. At least now I feel a semblance of a social life! Can't wait for exams to be over so that we can all hang out and take a breather again!

2 comments:

  1. Lauren12:05 AM

    Great choices, UNIQLO have got loads of great deals on at the moment, in particular their flannel shirts are all on offer (in all stores I think).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right! All flannel shirts are going at $29.90 when I last checked. Wanted so much to grab a few more!

    ReplyDelete

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.