Tuesday, November 30, 2010

MAssacre.

What a sorry end to the first examinations I thought I would be able to do well in. I lost more than 20 marks because I didn't have enough time, and I was basically battling my dizzy head. Ironic that I arguably spent the most effort on MA. Urgh. Then again, it's my weakest topic, so I guess I should have expected it.

A survey of a small sample size of students (ALLITERATION FTW!) shows that the exam was considered quite tough, even for the smart ass people. So I guess I can harbour some hope?

I didn't feel as glad that exams are over as I expected myself to, possibly because of the lurch in my stomach I was feeling. Plus the fact that it was raining when I got out of the exam hall. =/

Oh wells, at least that's the end of another mugging-filled semester of my life! On to other better and more productive pursuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.