Saturday, November 06, 2010

Conan O'Brien Show Zero // Diet Coke "Stay Extraordinary"



I chanced upon Conan O'Brien's blog on Tumblr, and before I knew it, I was watching Show Zero that you see here. What caught my eye, though, with all due respect to Mr O'Brien, was Diet Coke's new ad "Stay Extraordinary".

Well, to be more exact, it was the song that caught my attention. But I thought the ad was well executed. It communicated that Diet Coke was for the working professional - the office rat who hung out with his friends, the free spirited graffiti artist, the glitzy fashion editor, or even the resident who needed to stay awake.

Diet Coke is both cool and functional. Diet Coke keeps you awake and enjoying life and your job. Diet Coke is creative and fun.

All that packed in a 1-minute ad. Wow.

See the full ad at Vimeo here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.