Friday, November 05, 2010

The Social Network.

Just got home after watching The Social Network at Bizad to the Movies. Somehow the movie got me thinking about what I was doing with my life. I mean, Mark Zuckerberg is what 4 years older than me? And he's already a billionaire. Where am I going with my life?

Of course, I don't yearn to become a rich man overnight. But the movie really got me thinking about pursuing your passion and letting it be the driving force of your life. So what's my passion? I would like to think that it is graphic design now. I know I am not very good at it, but I really want to work harder at it and somehow be able to work with it in the future =) Maybe I should take up Mum's offer to study at Laselle...

Anyways, I suddenly had the urge really prove my worth. Be really good at what I am doing now, be it Marketing or design, so that I can really show the naysayers that these are not frivolous pursuits. Just watch me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.