Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Reminders.

My lovely girlfriend reminded me that I have not been catching up on the lives of my friends lately. Which make me realise: I haven't actually caught up with myself either.

This whole semester, I seem to have been so caught up with school and studies that everything else just took second stage. I found some out some cool new things about myself, I learnt a lot through watching TV series, but I think I also forgot about how it was like to be me, before this me.

I guess this was a little wake-up call for me to start thinking about how I am living my life and to constantly reevaluate what I am doing with it. This means that I should blog more and chronicle more about myself before everything goes down to dust!

Okae. Resolution of the day set!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.