Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Today.

Good morning whoever is there reading this!

I have just reached school and am blogging from the Bizad Club Room. My eyes hurt from dryness, and my plan to swim is foiled by the fact that my useless MNO lecture starts in roughly 40 minutes. I am listening to Pomplamoose on YouTube and basically started typing this because it is rather therapeutic for a person who lacks sleep.

Anyways, if you are interested, the plan after I finish this post is to walk over to the canteen to get myself a chicken pie and hot tea for breakfast, before I start doing my Financial Accounting tutorial.

Afterwhich, I will update the Project XOXO blog with the new packages that we are coming up with. >.<

I actually have half a mind to miss the MNO lecture.. Unfortunately frivolous lectures are only interesting if they are held by ang moh lecturers and not a linguistically confused lecturer who came from SMU. Yes, I am freaking biased. So sue me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.