Friday, February 26, 2010

The Girlfriend.

I think I might have neglected this blog a little because school work has been piling up, and I have been busy with my new relationship!

It feels only fitting though, to PDA in my own blog instead of on Facebook or anywhere else. So if you are a loyal reader (I honestly don't know if there are any), here's hearing this from the horse's mouth;

I AM ATTACHED! YAYY!

Isn't she the most gorgeous girl you have ever met? =D

I don't know what I did to deserve her. Hahas.. And who would have thought I would be the first person to get out of JEDIT?

5 comments:

  1. kaili :D9:30 AM

    Haha. i still prefer the other picture on my wall. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay I LOVE THE LAYOUT. really! SHIT LAH can you teach me ):

    BTW. yes can you find another photo! although you look the most handsome in that corporate photo HAHAHHAHA peace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, why am i not linked! )))))):

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahas.. i will link all of you soon k! haven't updated that part yet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:38 PM

    I'm liking this. I'm framing this picture on my wall in my apt in the US :)

    ReplyDelete

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.