Saturday, April 04, 2009

Treasure.

This is one of the few Saturdays that I actually have time to sit down in front my computer to type out a blog entry. It so refreshing to have nothing planned =)

Anyways, I met up with Chee Wee, Zhimin, Chio and Prabhu yesterday for a nice dinner at The .Indulge before we headed for TCC for more coffee shop talk.

It has been so long since we last met! It's interesting to listen to Chee Wee's relationship exploits. Hahas. Hmm.. funny how we are more or less the same eh? I got reminded of the attachments we had at 21SA and 42SAR where he was talking about very much the same thing. LOL! Interesting, interesting.

It seems like everyone more or less has a vision of where they are going forward into with Zhimin taking up an internship at Fullerton and Chee Wee starting school in May. For me, it still feels so far away. LIKE AUGUST! And I really have not much of an idea what to expect from university.

I guess I am just very much a free spirit who takes things as they come rather than over-plan and over-think. Woah, I met this guy at the SPRING Assessment who was saying that he was playing to open an IT consultancy, switch his current course to business, blah blah blah, and it reminded me of this story I read..

THE PARABLE OF THE RICH FOOL

The ground of a certain rich man produced a good crop. He thought to himself, "What shall I do? I have no place to store my crops." Then he said, "This is what I'll do. I will tear down my barns and build bigger ones, and there I will store all my grain and my goods. And I'll say to myself, 'You have plenty of good things laid up for many years. Take life easy; eat, drink and be merry'".

But God said to him, "You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?"

Again, what will I do with my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.