Thursday, April 16, 2009

Flattened tyres and a dynamo thigh.

I always feel better after a swim =) Endorphins! Serotonin!

Nothing beats a competition with the person next to me in the lane. Hahahas. This time it was a girl. Turns out she was practising at the SAFRA pool with a coach. She swam one lap with only 5 strokes!! Woah. I was stunned. And I kicked harder as a result. LOL!

I feel fatter though.. =/

Anyways, 笑傲江湖 is getting more interesting. The cheong fox is sent up to Jade Virgin Peak because he said nuns are suay folks. There he sees the name of the man who is going to teach him the Nine Swords of Loneliness. So exciting! Now I know why people like to read Wu Xia.

Oh, I more or less made up my mind. I will just not continue the contract. One must not sell his soul for money. Hahas. Now really. How should I break it to my boss?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.