Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Meet Mr. Coke.

I don't believe I have officially introduced Mr. Coca Cola yet.

Hello everyone! Meet Mr. Coke. He's my favourite teddy bear. I collect bears, by the way, if you were wondering. Mr. Coke was given free when we bought a popcorn combo in Shaw Lido when I was ten. He has been with me since then =)

If you are observant enough, you would definitely realise that he has a Coca Cola bow-tie, hence his name. He's the favourite because.. well, I just like him. Hahas.. I guess it can be considered a gift from Mother since she was the person who bought the popcorn combo.

He's also the only teddy allowed out of the dust bags. Somehow Mother has a weird aversion towards soft toys because they "store dust". All my bears are hidden in a bag on my bed. Which really defeats the purpose of having them in the first place eh?

Anyways, I'm sure you would have seen him around before. He was in one of my previous blog skins. And I think I have posted random shots of him. Hahas..

Did you know that he is also an RI boy? He has the badge right on his singlet which says:

"And He shall give His angels charge over you in all your ways" Ps 91:11

Actually I am really just trying to cheer myself up. Mum just said not to go to Taiwan. And suddenly the only thing that is keeping me up lately comes to naught. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.