Monday, April 27, 2009

Dream.. Dream dream dream oh dream...

Hmm.. I got asked a very tough question a minute ago regarding what I want.

It's tough because I want things I cannot get!



  1. A Honda Jazz


  2. Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite Jorn

    OR
    Mulberry Eliot Holdall in Blue


  3. 17" MacBook Pro


  4. iPhone!


  5. My very own Bracsa II Paddle!
  6. Win 4D (at least $10k)
  7. Chopin's Fantasie Impromptu Music Sheet.
  8. Miraculously lose 10 kg!

Wah... okay. I can't think of anything anymore. Hmm.. Oh wells, ultimately, the most important thing is to be happy right? I don't need any of those things. It's so much better to have a nice meal and chat and while our time away before we all grow too old. Haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.