Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.

Yes? No? Maybe?

It's coming to the start of May soon, and I am still struggling with whether to stop working.

On one hand, this is a rather meaningful job with nice people to work with. Not to mention the fact that the pay is good. I would miss the money coming in, what with my humongous expenses each week =/

On the other hand, I feel bad that I am not doing much work. I typically finish my work before lunch and spend the rest of the day trying to while time away. Plus the fact that I am actually giving up the time that can be spent at home, or swimming, or running or reading or going kayaking =/

Something's got to give eh? Haiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.