Sunday, March 04, 2007

Results Aftermath.

I'm actually quite surprised that Ma didn't say anything negative about my results.

There can only be two explanations.
1. She didn't expect much of me,
2. She was content that I could get into university and that my results were okay.

Well, I realised just this morning that I am actually very content with my results. I could have done better if I prepared better, but this results is more than I can ask for. Thank God!

Angeline was preaching today on giving glory to God and overcoming pride. I think I really understood what she was trying to get through to us because of the results. It's really God that's made it happen, not me or anything else.

I could ask God why not 4As, why not better results, but I have come to know that God made it as such that I am satisfied, and I cannot boast. Quite amazing really. Hahas..

On other fronts, I'm busy with scholarship applications. Or rather busy with trying to make applications. It's irritating to fill in all those CCA things over and over again. Don't think I have enough time for BrightSparks before book-in. I guess I would have to do this next book-out.. Companies wait for me!!

I'm starting to feel like I need to talk to people more too. Starting to get that familiar stuffy feeling. Air air! Hmm.. Haix. This is the problem when you no longer have a crush. The magic seems sucked out of the world with nothing to occupy me. Gee.. That sounds really irresponsible. Hm.

Oh well.. Time to go back to Tekong and to wait for each day to pass. Man, Solomon was right. Everything IS meaningless. Give me something to do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.