Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I AM FREAKING PEEVED.

If I have enough money in the future, I would definitely move out.

Man, I am supposed to be out now. I am supposed to be on my way to Zouk. Argh.

Why am I still at home? Because my brother decided that taking a taxi to see my grandmother at the hospital was too extravagant. And my mum (as usual) thinks I should stay at home. What do you want me to stay at home for? Do I add to the ambience? Does it amuse you for me to stay at home?

Damn. It's times like this when I think that maybe army is better. At least I wouldn't be at home doing nothing. I hate doing nothing. I can't stand this place. There is no reason in this place. Every argument is flawed, and someone wins it because he is older. Ha.

Crap lah. Fluffing cheesebuns!!!! Argh. I feel like punching someone right now. Give me something to punch!!!!!!

Looks like it doesn't pay to want to get to the hospital earlier. Next time I would just go when no one else is there. Fluff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.