Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Oh happy day! PHOTO EDITION

Photographs are in order as I promised! (Did I promise them? Aiyah, just assume I did larh!)

Special mention to the photographer Rich. I koped all the photos from his blog. Hahas.. Makes me think I should really get my own camera soon ...



The story starts with Dezhi, Teck Heng and Rich going to Siloso Beach..
Oh we look so happy! Hahas



Rich pulling me in to camwhore with him. Hmm. Not I want okae!



Attempts to look nonchalant on Teckie's part. I was just cut out. HM! =(



My my, Rich is taller than 3m!!! Hahas.. he must be jumping for joy cos of that.



Teckie trying to change with an ang moh passing, apparently to "explore the far reaches of the British Empire", according to Rich. Oh hello, my dear native! I see you are swapping your loincloth for something of civilisation!



Teckie still changing.. Lalala



And we left footprints in the sand. That's mine at the top, Rich's at the left side, and Teckie's six-toed foot on the right. Hahas.. Teck is a freak!



Under my suggestion, Rich took this photo. Hmm.. It doesn't have the right accents and contrast to pull off the distant look though..



Oh this one I LOVE! The sun paints a perfect picture with the couple picnicking. How absolutely gorgeous. It's times like this when I think "I should get myself a girlfriend!". How frivolous, I know.




After walking the entire length of the beach, I got reeaaallllyy tired. Hahas. As you can see, Rich still had the energy to pull off a Xiaxue tongue look.



Now, this is us having dinner at Sakae @ Sentosa. Hahas.. why is it upside down? Cos Rich's camera was upside down. Duh!!



The beautiful new musical fountain called the Song of the Sea. Wah.. Really. Looks like the Aurora Borealis. Again, girlfriend thoughts arise. I must be a hopeless romantic (i.e to say, desperate)



Harry's Bar! And that's Rich on the right, if you can spot him.. Wonderful place. Go there!

What Rich says is true really. It feels great to have guy (non-gay) friends. Hahas.. We can just play all we want and waste our lives away. Now, how often do YOU get to do that? =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.