Saturday, March 17, 2007

Geriatric is me.

I must be a greying net-user. Or blogger, to be more precise.

Notice how I almost never put photos up anymore?

And I haven't updated my friendster in more than a year. The most activity I have on it is just approving pending friend requests.

What happened to my life?!

My flickr is quite dead, and so is my tagboard, with only Shu Juan's occasional shouts. Hahas..

Maybe it's time to get out there and start living instead of playing DotA and watching movies all the time. There has got to be more than this! I should start reading more so that I have more interesting things to write about. Hm.

-

In a stroke of coincidence, I am currently watching GREY's Anatomy (lame!). Wah.. Never realised the wonders of internet until I went to this site which my buddy Daniel introduced. It allows you to watch all the seasons of hot drama series like Heroes, Desperate Housewives, etc!! I just hope it doesn't get too popular, or they'd have to pull it off. But since I love you guys, and since there should be an incentive to read my blog (muahahhahas), here's the link.

Surprisingly it doesn't take a long time to load. And it's totally free!

-

Well, I should be getting back to Meredith. I'm really bored, aren't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.