Saturday, March 03, 2007

The Pursuit of Busyness

I got Amathematics Bphysics Bchemistry Deconomics A1generalpaper !

Okae, that was just for those who wanted to know.

Hmm.. I am okae with the results but I know I could have done much better, especially with Economics. I want 4As!! Hahas.. But I can't complain about my results ba. Hehs..

Well, after being out for the whole day yesterday, I now have loads of things on my hands to do! I just registered for SAT I and submitted my application to SMU. Now I have to sift through all those scholarships and rush to apply for them, hoping that they would accept an ABB student. Hmm..

Is a student only as good as his results? Why does it have to be the determining factor when being asked for interviews? Grrr..

Okae, I should get down and dirty with my BrightSparks bag. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.