Saturday, March 17, 2007

Gym, KBox and many things.

I woke up to a journey down to Tampines for gymming with the clique. It's been a long time since I stepped into a gym. Not since enlistment, in fact. It feels nice to work out my muscles after so long. Can't lift as much, but at least I'm doing something about it..

As usual, everyone was late. In the end only Rich, Zhaoyu and I gymmed because the rest desisted. Hmm.. This is probably the first time I am talking about gymming. I must be too bored or too tired. Hahas..

Well, there's nothing much really.. Just worked on abs and arms and quads. It's very exasperating how I can do so many sit-ups, how I work like crazy over my abs, and they still look like shit. Haix. What to do? My genes are fluffed up. :(

Fast forward to lunch! We had a nice meal at Changing Appetites in Marina Square.. Their Chicken Curry Rice is really quite good. I expected the small portions I would get from Swensons or some other restaurant, but it turned out to be quite sizeable and filling.

It was especially great because Enqing paid for my meal! Hoho! That's cos he owed me a treat for standing in for him for the BB March camp hike. Massive savings! I actually felt quite guilty about it and so paid for the money needed to make the set a meal with a soup and a drink.

After getting all our pubescent (haha!) stomachs filled, we went for KBox!! It's been a long time man.. As usual, we have hit-the-ceiling chow, rapping Ivan, silent Enqing, hyper Tan Long, cool-as-glass-blasting Rich and only-can-sing-jay-chou me. Hahas.. It was fun larh. Lasted a little too short for my taste though.. The last time we went, we had all the way till 6am. This time, it was only 2-6 pm. A short 4 hours!! Not enough. Oh wells, like what my secondary school teacher Mr Wong loved to say, "Time flies when we are having fun".

The day more or less ended with dinner at Billy Bombers and LAN-ing at Paradiz. Bombers was good too. I can see why there has been much murmurs of its standard. The lamb shanks I had hardly stank, and their sauce was just enough to cover any stench without being too strong and overpowering. The burgers tasted quite nice too, with the patty being tender. It's not a place I would visit often though.. I think it's not somewhere which one would desire to go back again and again unlike Miss Clarity. It's not bad, don't get me wrong, just unspecial.

DotA was boring. We only played half and half a game, and then the LAN shop had a power failure, forcing our butts up to another affliated LAN shop on level 2. Tan Long ended up hosting all other maps like Hero Siege and Tower Defence.. Argh. It's not that I'm not open to new games, but some of their AIs and gameplays are just not there in terms of standard. It was painfully boring to play. Haix. But since all the rest were playing, there was no choice but to follow suit.

And that ends my day. At least it's another day gone!

Forecast for tomorrow would be swimming and then Youth Group in the evening. Ahh!! 9 more days to next camp!! I want it to come soon, and yet I don't want it to ever arrive. I want to ORD!!! Get me to uni where all the girls are! Hahas..

Did I say this already? I feel weird with no one to crush on. I know it's irresponsible of me to say this, but at every point of my life, I had always somehow been afflicted with relationship torment. Now that I am free of that, I feel.. empty? Where's the heart-pounding and the angst? I am afraid that I might have become immune to such things, like a scab forming after a cut, blocking out everything. That's why, to all those in relationships now, cherish it. You have something beautiful in your hands.

What can I do with this void? I guess I can only wait for the days to pass and for God to ease it off me. Meanwhile, I hope you'll never fade away..

Ask me out to shop around or just hang out if you have nothing to do too yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.