Monday, March 08, 2010

Second Visit to KKMC.

After hearing much from Reuben, from Chee Keen's parents and others, I decided to choose a particular church to stick to for a short period of time to see whether it is really a right fit.

So I decided to go back to KKMC. Talk about going full circle! Six years before I left, and now I am back. Kai followed me to make sure I don't feel too anti-social I guess? Thanks hon =)

To be honest, it was quite a good feeling when I went back. Mainly because of all the familiar people that I saw like Mr Gan, Captain, Lixin, Victor, Bernice, Zhihui, etc etc. I was quite shocked, actually. Because the last time I came here, there weren't so many familiar faces.

The sermon was a very simple one on The Lord's Prayer, and it ended faster than I expected. Then it was time for communion. Never did I treasure the chance to have communion so much. I guess it's one of the things that I took for granted when I was in church.

After sermon we headed out for lunch at the Chicken Rice balls place. Which really brought back memories too. Can you believe that it has been 6 years?! And everything is still almost the same. It's pretty surreal..

We carried on to SMU after lunch to mug a bit with Chee Keen before heading on to Orchard to watch Up In The Air. But that should be another post!

Glad I managed to spend some good quality time with my favorite person in the world! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.