Sunday, March 21, 2010

Darned MNO Project.

I just came back from taking the video camera from Perlin. Seems like this MNO Project has been laden with bad luck from Day 1.

Just before I realised that I didn't have the video camera, I was searching all over Northpoint and then Orchard for a FireWire that will allow me to transfer the video from the MiniDV to my MBP. Yes, now I fully understand why there was such a big fuss when Mr. Steve Jobs decided to replace the FireWire 400 port completely with a FireWire 800 port that, quite frankly, has no practical purpose that I know of.

Anyways, I went to Orchard in the hopes of finding a 4-pin to 9-pin cable but I only managed to buy a FW 400 to 800 adapter and get really hungry in the process. And Orchard is not somewhere you want to dine in on a Saturday night alone. Freakin' crowded!

The day spent at CDAC was good mainly because the children benefited. For us, it was really quite tiring and back-breaking because we had to stand there for 2 hours and raise our voices to shout down the pesky kids. =/

Well, of course there was that other suay day where I was trying desperately to transfer my video but couldn't =S

Man, is there really a curse on MNO video-editing?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.