Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Midterms.

Mugging Zombies

Were over before they even really begun.

I had my Financial Accounting paper today. It wasn't hard, but quite long for a one-hour test. That means we had to scribble a lot and couldn't really check our work. I think I did pretty okay since I managed to balance everything and the only mistake I know of was the fact that I divided Rent Expense by 3 instead of 2 months. -shrugs- My philosophy is really to just let it go since it is over. We will all know when the paper comes back!

Anyways, I spent the whole of last night mugging together with Kai =) Look how dead we looked by 5 am. Hahas.. To think we actually ran before that! 5 am is really quite a feat. But hon, don't make it a habit yes?

So now that the midterms are over, I really need to start catching up with all the projects and tutorials that I haven't completed yet. By the experience of last semester, the finals would come before I even know it. AHH!

Oh, I am thinking of trying for the Double Degree Programme for Comms and New Media since it would pretty much fit what I want to do in the future. Should I? My CAP is cui and my A level results ain't fantastic so I probably will not get it even if I tried, but something in me is super tempted...

1 comment:

  1. kaili :D10:28 PM

    i think you should just apply. Cos, no harm ehs. No need to think so much de. And also, no need to write essay!

    ReplyDelete

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.