Friday, March 26, 2010

700.

Okay, the post title is totally unrelated with what I will blog. I just put it there because I realised that this would be my 700th post! WOOT!

Anyways, I just came home from having dinner with Ma and Sis at Breeks Cafe. I haven't been having dinner with them for quite some time because I am always in school mugging and waiting for the rush hour to clear, so I actually thought yesterday that I should come home earlier so that we could eat. Well, yesterday didn't work out because Ma didn't answer my sms and Sis only called me after I reached home and had already bought my dinner from downstairs.

Since we haven't had dinner for so long, Sis decided that we should have it today, and asked me to come home earlier and I thought, "Ah! Just nice!"

Well, jumping to post-dinner, I cannot say I enjoyed it much. Firstly, I was envisioning regular food - like eating cai fan downstairs. It turned out to be Breeks because according to Ma, Sis has been craving restaurant food lately.

Secondly, the service was quite bad, and my Sis reacted equally badly by being rather kao pei. It really wasn't that she scolded the waiter or anything, but she was just being really condescending, almost like she's the guru of customer service. Which to me, was really ironic, since she should be able to understand the plight of people in the service industry. Somehow she has started growing her mean bone and she's just a bundle of cynicism lately. -shrugs-

Thirdly, the food sucked. The Smoked Salmon with Crab Meat Pasta I ordered was really dry and they didn't provide Parmesan cheese until Sis asked for it when I was already halfway through. It didn't help that the portions were quite big and I have an OCD about finishing my food =S So now I am feeling really bloated. x__x ||

So there. A horrible dinner. Compounded to a non-flushing toilet bowl. Hahas..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.