Wednesday, June 04, 2008

sara bareilles

I'm falling in love with Sara Bareilles! She's tall, she has long hair, and she has a cool spelling name! My kind of girl. Hahas..

I first heard her "Love Song" on radio, but only managed to find out her name from the mahjong session at Ivan's last Saturday. Then I went to look her up in YouTube. And it was wow! She is a fusion of KT Tunstall with the vocals of Sara Groves. There is also this tinge of Corrinne May. This is exactly the kind of music I love. Jazzy and yet not exactly so. Hmm.. Plus the fact that she plays the piano!

There was this particular song that really caught me up because of what it said.

I am going to go buy her CD the moment I get my next pay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.