Sunday, June 29, 2008

It must be difficult reading my whining about the arduous nature of my work. It is something that I'd rather not do, yet there can be no relief from the sad sad stress that I face. A shopping spree didn't help, glorious PS3 games didn't help. I don't really know what will. I need to ORD soon before it all overflows and consumes me.

I have been thinking lately of the future that lies ahead of me. A part of me fears that what I'm going to do for the rest of my life would be to work and work, imprisoned behind a computer. That's perhaps also why I keep getting pictures of some vehicle running me down whenever I cross a road. It seems like a suitable way to avoid painful living where dire dreams are not fulfilled.

I am not depressed or suicidal though, just a tad bit morbid these days. I miss the carefree days where I didn't have to worry much about what the next day brings. Now I dream of work and worry about it in weekends. It's not a good life. Yet who will be able to really understand what I speak of? The sad fact is that the problem is my own to solve - and that it is unsolvable by wit, only by time.

I wish things were brighter. How did everything become so awry in my mind's eye? When did life lose its splendour and food its taste? The weight is too great. I pray I won't collapse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.