Saturday, June 07, 2008

mahjongggg~

I have finally progressed to "The Unfinished Symphony" by Frank Schubert after being stuck on Scheherazade for weeks. Yayness! Hopefully I can progress real quick and take exams! (dream dream dream oh dreeeeam..)

There was also a small mahjong session at Tan Long's today. I think it was the first time in a long time where we decided not to get everyone because well.. it might end up like the last time where not everyone could be involved.

I know I should have did something about my hair!! I look so bad in this photograph! I kinda insisted on taking a photograph so that I can post this here. Hahas.. unfortunately every photo turned out to have something wrong with it. This, I think, is the best we can get.

So anyways, I won money!!! How unchristian of me. Hahas.. But one indulges in such occassional indulgences. It fast got tiring though. As a matter of fact, I am still suffering from a slight migraine right now even as I try to translate Pastor Angeline's sermon into Chinese. Hopefully I'd be able to do a good work of the translation tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.