Monday, June 09, 2008

Money makes the mind go materialistic.

It's PAY DAY!!! Actually more accurately, it's ONE DAY BEFORE PAY DAY!!!

I am really thinking of getting myself the Nike Plus Sportband. Ahhh.. Yes, yes, I know I said I won't buy anything from a money grabbing conglomerate like Nike.. but it's a watch. And I probably can dig a hole in my Mizuno's to fit in the sensor right? right??

I actually wanted to stay in camp today to save some money, but I forgot my darn keys. (BOOO..)
So I ended up going to Starbucks to read Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clark. It was pretty cool, really. The New York Cheesecake I had for dinner was also tasty =)

I tried buying Sara Bareilles, but apparently the Sembawang Music Centre in Northpoint is too backwater for them to stock her. (WTH?) I ended up whiling away in Popular - which really isn't as bad as it sounds. I think my lot and calling in life is really to start a bookshop cafe and stay in it all day =D. So anyways, I ended up buying a pen so that I will not buy something else. And I must say it writes really REALLY well. It flows like grease and makes my words look oh so pretty! Hahas. Himbo! The downside is of course, it looks like brown things you pass out of your body (choose shit or bogey). Look:
Unappetising!

I so want to get a FOUNTAIN PEN! I don't really know why. I'm just obsessed with it. I saw a $20.15 one at Popular. Yet I think I probably will get some crash and totally regret when I really do get one. Get a grip man!

Okay okay. I should go bathe and sleep now. Ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.