Monday, June 16, 2008

_ ______ ____ ___

I wish I were some talented litty person who could immediately launch into an archaic poem to hide what I want to say under. But what I want to say, many have said before, and I afraid it would be all too transparent.

Down in the little paved streets
Under the dim lamps
You stand, a shadow cast upon earth.
Are you watching or waiting?

And the time keeper patrols, keeping me
Here in a lost memory
I am entombed, yet enthralled
Am I ever going to be freed from the prison of my making?

Two runners running on skew lines
Different paths that would be destined to never meet again
Worlds apart.

Two lands linked by a chasm
Different thoughts will never reconcile.
Hearts that yet murmur rumours of the other.

God. It's been a long time since I tried this. It's HARD! I am gonna stop here. Anyway, it doesn't really makes much sense to me. Hahas.. I just want to say _ ____ ___. Hahas. I'm feeling the satisfaction of doing a Rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.