Sunday, March 16, 2008

sing pasta movie soup.

I went out with Wen Tian, Chee Wee and Zhimin today! It's been so long since we last met. The last time was Blue Beret ba?

Anyways! We went kboxing. I had it good because they actually paid for 3 people already, and I came in much later and just went in to sing. Hahas.. We ended up singing all Jay Chou songs. Hmm.. Look at us having fun!
CHIO AND DEZHI PK!Zhimin and Chee Wee having gleeful fun!Group shot!

Lunch later on was a free meal at Pastamania because we had free vouchers. Lols.. I believe it amounts to embezzlement. It was ungiven Comms Ball gifts lorh! Anyway, don't ever eat the Unagi Pasta from there.. It's not as good as I expected. I think the Tako flavoured one which Zhimin had looks more appetising. Hmm...

We later got on to watch the Leap Years. I finally get to watch it! Hmm. It wasn't as cheesy as Shuying put it out to be. I was quite frustrated with the overtly Englishness of it though.. But I guess if it were Singlish then it wouldn't be half as good.

The show was okay by my standards. Maybe just 3 stars? It didn't exactly give a heart wrench, even though I did come out of the movies wishing I too had such an idyllic love with someone. Not meant to be, it seems! I do think that it would have been better if I didn't know that they would end up together. Or if they didn't end up together. The story was too saccharine and too simplistic. I guess it's because it was adapted from a novella or short story. Hmm.

After the movie, we saw these cute walking dolls! I couldn't resist but take photos with them. Cute right?! They look like Wawas from Viwawa sia.. The Marina Square atrium was filled with PS3s and all sorts of games too... And they had a booth selling the Sony Ericsson 910i which Zhimin has and I want to buy!! Man, two things I crave at the same place. What a temptation!!

We finally went on to the Soup Spoon to makan dinner before heading home. Seems like everyone is still single too. So sad right? Now I have two rings of single friends. JEDIT and Comms Ball Comm. Lols. Sad.

But really. I think I'm starting to be able to live without someone else. After all, I don't want to be with someone just to have someone to be with. I think God will bring someone to me soon lah. Hahahas..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.