Sunday, March 02, 2008

ramblings of a deranged mind.

I am currently really bored with nothing to do on my hands. Hence, I started searching names in my blog. Some rather interesting reads turned up. This might sound rather egotistical, but I quite like the way I write. It sounds like I am talking to myself. Or maybe to some unknown person (predator -gasp!-) from the freakin' wide web.

You know, I almost wanted to publish a post about how I first really fell in love (one-sided, but still quite unforgettable) as my Valentine's Day post. It's right there in my drafts! I stopped writing it halfway because I thought it was too personal. Plus the fact that the person I liked never really liked me. I found later on that it was just some fun thing which thoughtless people do over the Net. Ouch. Hahas.

It's really rather bittersweet because of how funny the whole thing is. Man. I would say that's why I'm never an advocate of meeting people online. How would you ever know how the person really is like? If you are really lucky, you meet someone who is truthful and what you wished for. If you are not, then it's better just to treat it as something fun and leave it as that. I didn't. I've always been quite a serious kind of person... so I treated that relationship quite seriously. Obviously it ended badly lah! If I can say it ended at all, since it didn't technically start.

Thinking about it now, it's really rather funny. I still smile thinking about it. Good learning experience lah. Hahas. At least now I know more, I know exactly what I am looking for in a relationship. I know "true love" can only cover real problems for a while, but not get rid of them for good. Geez. I hope I don't end up single after so much enlightenment!

Wow. Quite amazing how an entry out of boredom developed into this eh? Now I guess I have to balance daring to make a move and protecting myself from being hurt. So drama! Hahas. Someone should totally produce a drama series about me. =P

Okae lah. I shall stop talking randomly and go find something else to do. Like play Sushi-do on Viwawa....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.