Tuesday, March 25, 2008

If I'm old, I might as well drive!

Hello and welcome to another episode of The Suan Life, where we give you the latest updates of sour living. Our reporter Mr Lammon has the news.

Yes, now hold in my hands the results we have all been waiting for... Mr Suan has passed his Basic Theory Test!! He has also gotten his PDL which allows him to take his practical lessons as and when he likes.
The über special rates at SSDCL also means that he gets to take two totally useless theory lessons before he takes his Final Theory Test at $15 bucks!

Now, let us interview the man.

"Yes yes.. I love the place. I passed! Like Wow. Like it was really hard.. I really didn't know if drinking would cause me to drive better or worse before this. I always thought that since it brought more blood to my head, it would be better? Turns out that they say it will cause the car to go haywire? Don't feed your car alcohol man. Totally harms it."

"And the service was really good! I was only charged $120 bucks for the paper stapling fees. And I got a really nice paper bag and a book of instructions on how to spend more money on booking lessons. Look!"
Well, it seems like we have a satisfied customer in Mr Suan. Back to the studio, Mr Wudssyur Nameegain.

Wow. (Nods head in Debra-Wilson-acting-as-Oprah fashion) Simply. Amazing. Wow. (Nods head again) Join us again for another exciting episode of The Suan Life. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.