Thursday, June 29, 2006

Midyear Exam: Day Four

Math is finally over!! That's one down, 3 more to go. I have 4 days to rest and mug. Hehs.. In the meantime, photoblog!!!

Those are 3 of the tees I bought. That pink looking polo is Abercrombie, as is the brown one (duh!) and the white plain polo is American Eagle. I said I would post right! Hehs.. Nice right?

Wah. This would last me several Sundays. What pressure it is to look not-the-same every week. Luckily I am not in poly..

Anyways, Ma is going to buy me jeans tomorrow! Giordano is having some jean mega sale I think.. And I am totally psyched to go after watching Oprah yesterday about getting the right pair of jeans. Man, those people look totally different larh! Although I think most of the 'difference' is due to the stylist's hairdo and makeup.. But wow! Cool! I need more jeans anyway. Now everything is baggy and dropping. Argh!

Oh, here's the prediction I was talking about.. Don't think you can see it clearly. So I still have to type. Darn. So here's that:

You sometimes lose control in moments of crisis

Beware of trying to be too clever

You sometimes feel dissatisfied with everything

Jealousy and envy are always living in wait to threaten your relationship with your partner

You will accumulate considerable wealth thanks to profitable investments and your own entrepreneurial skills

You are inclined to brood and so pass the day without getting anything done.

The question is: Is it accurate? Strangely, yes.. I think the most accurate would be about the investments. I won every single 1x2 bet I made on soccer. Hahas.. I don't know how much profit I made though.. Didn't calculate. Don't remember anyway. Hmm..

Then there's the brooding.. If you read this blog often, you know I am a lil psychotic. Like worrying about crappy stuff. EMO. Argh. I don't like to be you know.. but sometimes it's just like that. I also don't want to have a person whom I like not like me.. Oh wells.. it's just as well. Hahas..

Trying to be too clever.. Maybe it's talking about my cramming for exams? Yeah. I am totally paying for it..

Dissatisfied with everything? I guess so.. I am not content ba.. I keep thinking about other things, and never of the things I already have. Like how I would want a digital camera.. -subliminal messaging-

Hahas.. well, so it's quite worth it for a dollar right? If you wanna try it out too, go Sembawang Shopping Centre. It's outside at the shuttle bus waiting area. Great way to pass time too. ; )

-

Anyway, Math was okaee... I am just glad it's over. A part of me thinks that it is easy. But the smarter me knows I would probably fail and get really disappointed because I thought it's easy. So.. better to stay well.. hopeless. Yep..

Physics.. well, I felt better than when I did Chem. But I do realise that I left out a lot of questions. So that would be a problem. Would have to catch up in Paper 1 and 2. Man, Mrs Chan gave me a look today, making me think, "I am a lazy kid who can't be bothered. I totally should be guilty!!" Haix.

Well.. time to move on. And I mean for everything.. I had a moment of clarity today about "DJ". And I realised, maybe I've been testing the kallang water with my kayak for nothing. It's not the water, it's me. I don't like kallang water as much as I think, I think.. Or maybe kallang water turns out to be more than I thought. Or maybe I just got too tired to carry on testing the water. Time to bring up my kayak and go back to SDBA!!

Okae. I go play maple now le.. see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.