Monday, June 26, 2006

Midyear Sale Exam: Day One

I had a lot of things to post, but thought better of it.

Strange how I always blog when I have nothing to blog about..

SUNDAY::

Well, I wanted to say that we went to eat SEAFOOD!! Hahas.. Went with Ying-yi, Poh-yi, jie, gor and ma to eat opposite of Sembawang Shopping Centre. Wish I had a camera!! I could have taken all the pics of the nice food we were eating. The stingray was like super good larh! We had the 'yam wall' and chilli crab also. But they chilli crab arh.. quite substandard.. the gravy very thin leh.. then put the man tou not nice. Hmph..

Went shopping also. Bought myself 4 Abercrombie shirts! Okae larh.. more like 3 Abercrombies and 1 American Eagle. Darn. Am I becoming a brand whore? Hahahas.. I shall post pics when I can okae?

I got my fortune told by a machine when we were waiting for the shuttle bus back too. I haven't seen those things for years larh! I remember in Primary School me and my sis went crazy about such things. Every week also do one one.. Last time they had the crystal ball thing (super zhun lorH!) and the Da Vinci thing where you had to put your hand in. If you lie then it will eat your hand leh! Scary desu!

So anyway.. the prediction, or rather description of me, was pretty accurate. Quite cool.. mirrored what I was thinking about myself lorh.. How do they come up with such things?! -incredulous expression- I shall upload the pic next time also.. hahas.. don't want to type that much larh..

::

How's my attempt at sounding himbo? I'd probably make a good one..

Math. Quite gone.. Chem tomorrow.. let's just hope for the best yeah?

What right have I to be upset anyway? I didn't study. Serve me right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.